In order to support talented students, the University of Manitoba is offering entrance scholarships for international graduate students in Canada.
The program serves highly motivated students with impressive educational backgrounds who demonstrate financial need. Interested students wishing to pursue a master’s or bachelor’s degree can apply for this program.
The University of Manitoba is the largest university that has consistently ranked among the best universities in Canada. It offers several degree programs on the Bannatyne campus and has 27 academic departments.
Why study at the University of Manitoba? At this university, students will gain practical experience, necessary knowledge, essential tools, and the best research facilities to create a promising future while studying.
Application deadline: May 1, 2021
- University or organization: University of Manitoba
- Department: Faculty of University Studies
- Course level: Master or Graduate Diploma
- Award: differential registration
- Number of awards: N / A
- Access mode: online
- Nationality: international
- The award can be collected in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible course or subjects: Master’s degree or Postgraduate Diploma in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following / certain criteria:
- Must be an international student.
- You must have achieved a minimum admission grade average of 3.5 based on your last 60 credit hours (or equivalent) of study or the last equivalent of two full years.
- They do not have to be outside grant recipients who pay their tuition.
How to apply
- How to apply: To enroll in the program, students must enter a master’s or postgraduate degree from the university and, if eligible, students will be automatically selected during the admission process. (That is, when the College of Graduate Studies (FGS) receives a completed and registered application prior to the admission deadline, the FGS admissions staff will calculate the GPA to determine if the student qualifies for the opportunity.)
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit academic transcripts, certificates, and CVs.
- Admission Requirements: To accept admission, applicants must verify the program’s admission requirements.
- Language requirements: If your training has not been conducted in the English language, you are expected to demonstrate an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, see the English language requirements.
The University of Manitoba will provide the award valued at a maximum of the differential tuition fee for international students.