Turn your passion into success with the help of the Brian C. Jensen program offered by Dr. Brian C. Jenson. The program is available for a student who wishes to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate program in the United States for the 2021-2022 session.
The scholarship is a valuable salary awarded to an outstanding and immensely talented Danish academic with innovative ideas and the full potential to revolutionize today’s global picture.
Dr. Brian C. Jensen is a well-known cardiologist who works as an affiliate of an emergency clinic in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. He wants to help reach replacement students with Danish-born monetary needs who are looking to pursue their further education goals.
Why should you apply for this program? Brian organized an intimidating scholarship to identify scholars with unique skill and excellence. He has offered financial aid to deserving candidates in Denmark to pursue higher education in the United States.
Application deadline: June 1, 2021
- University or organization: Dr. Brian C. Jensen
- Department: N / A
- Course level: undergraduate or graduate
- Prize: $ 1,000
- Number of awards: one
- Access mode: online
- Nationality: Danish student
- The award can be picked up in the United States.
- Eligible countries: Denmark
- Eligible Courses: Undergraduate or graduate program in any subject offered by US universities.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
Students with Danish citizenship who aspire to pursue graduate studies at any college or university in the United States are eligible for this application.
- The study period must be at least one semester.
How to apply
- How to apply: An application in the form of a Word document should be sent by email to email@example.com with the following information:
- First name
- Telephone number
- shipping address
- Email address
- Graduation date (YYYYMM.DD)
- The accredited university or college where you are currently enrolled.
- Your current GPA
- Supporting documents: Applicants must submit an essay on “How does Denmark’s economic policies compare to those of the United States?” With a maximum limit of 800 words and a letter of acceptance.
Admission Requirements: Students need a previous year’s degree or equivalent qualification with clear curricular criteria to qualify for admission.
- Language requirements: If your primary language is not English, you will be required to demonstrate an adequate level of English proficiency.
Dr. Brian C. Jensen will award a $ 1000 scholarship to leading eligible Danish students in the United States.