Loughborough University is delighted to announce the International PhD Awards in the UK. All interested outstanding students can enroll in this program for the 2021/2022 session.
The main purpose of this app is to provide financial aid and support to outstanding international students who wish to start a PhD program at Loughborough University.
- University or organization: Loughborough University
- Department: Communication and Media
- Course level: PhD
- Prize: £ 15285
- Number of awards: N / A
- Access mode: online
- Nationality: international
- The award can be picked up in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
Eligible Courses: PhD program in history and culture of visual arts, communication and media, English, human and physical geography, politics and international studies, social and political studies.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must expect to obtain at least a 2: 1 Honors Degree (or equivalent) in the main topic of their research field or in a related topic.
How to apply
- How to apply: First applicants must enter university, then apply online for a PhD program.
- Supporting documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: pre-qualification title, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of proficiency in English, a statement and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have First Class Honors, Upper Second Class Honors and Lower Second Class Honors.
- Language Requirements: Students must demonstrate a good level of written and spoken English.
Loughborough University will provide a tax free salary of £ 15285 per year for the duration of the scholarship plus tuition fees at the UK rate.