Senior students are invited to join the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Scheme provided by University College London in the UK for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist and meet the development needs of students from Commonwealth developing countries. Interested students wishing to pursue a master’s degree program in applied epidemiology of infectious diseases can apply for this opportunity.
Excellent opportunity for students from Commonwealth developing countries at University College London in the UK.
Founded in 1826, UCL Careers offers a variety of individual commentary and activities, as well as a variety of technical knowledge, and encourages students to grow their careers or create their own businesses.
Why study at University College London? UCL is a perfect place to learn, to offer well-trained speakers, unmatched facilities and support staff. Students of this university have an excellent opportunity to develop their language skills and improve their chances for an interesting future.
Application deadline: open
- University or organization: University College London
- Department: N / A
- Course level: postgraduate
- Award: Educational Fund
- Number of awards: N / A
- Access mode: online
- Nationality: Commonwealth developing countries
- The award can be picked up in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Commonwealth developing countries.
- Course or suitable subjects: Master’s Degree Course in Epidemiology of Applied Infectious Diseases.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following / certain criteria:
Applicants must come from Commonwealth developing countries.
- Must have a previous year’s degree with academic achievement.
How to apply
- How to apply: To take advantage of this opportunity, applicants must enter an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting documents: Applicants must submit their academic resume, personal statement, references and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: To accept admission, students must verify the admission requirements of the chosen program.
- Language requirements: If your training has not been conducted in the English language, you are expected to demonstrate an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, see the English language requirements.
University College London will provide the education fund to students from Commonwealth developing countries in the UK.