Gain funding for your Masters studies by joining a fantastic international graduate internship offered by SOAS University of London. Applications for this program are open to American students with a good academic record.
This is a well designed program for US residents to pursue their career with a master’s degree. The reward from this educational fund will be awarded as an exemption from the £ 3,000 fee.
Located in London, England, SOAS University of London is a public research university. It was founded in 1916 and is known as the world’s leading institution for the study of Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Why study at SOAS University of London? SOAS University is a major higher education institution. It welcomes talented, high-level students from all over the world annually to study here, regardless of culture, color and nationality.
Application deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or organization: SOAS University of London
- Department: N / A
- Course level: postgraduate
- Prize: £ 3,000
- Number of awards: 14
- Access mode: online
- Nationality: America
- The award can be picked up in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students from North America, Central America or South America
- Eligible courses or subjects: Postgraduate courses in any subject offered by the university
Eligibility criteria: To be eligible, you must meet the eligibility criteria:
I accepted an offer to study a master’s degree (on campus) by September 2021
Classified as a foreign student who pays tuition from North America, Central America or South America
- UK upper second class minimum (2: 1) or international equivalent.
How to apply
- How to apply: If you want to get this application, you will first need to enter an undergraduate degree program at this university. After that, you will be able to use this online application form to apply for an international scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic merit and a 250-word statement.
- Admission Requirements: To be selected for a postgraduate program at this university, applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree with an overall assessment equivalent to a UK 2: 1.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must provide an IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson Academic Certificate to meet the English proficiency requirements to be eligible for a study offer at SOAS.
SOAS University of London will make available 14 scholarships worth £ 3,000 each to support the study of a Master’s degree by international students.