Get financial assistance to start your educational journey in the United States! The University of Colorado Boulder offers the opportunity to apply for the College of Arts and Sciences International Awards to talented students for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The scholarships are designed to provide financial help to enthusiastic and motivated candidates who are about to pursue a degree from the College of Arts and Sciences.
The University of Colorado Boulder was founded in 1876. It is a public research university in the United States based in Colorado. It offers undergraduate and graduate programs.
Why study at the University of Colorado Boulder? Candidates can receive various educational opportunities at the university, allowing academics to quickly complete their degree and explore new topics of interest while enjoying affordable tuition. Additionally, candidates can benefit from world-class learning in a world-class city along with multiple thriving experiences.
Application deadline: February 15, 2021
- University or organization: University of Colorado Boulder
- Department: N / A
- Course level: university
- Award: Educational Fund
- Number of awards: 200
- Access mode: online
- Nationality: international
- The award can be picked up in the United States.
- Eligible countries: all nationalities.
- Eligible course or subjects: degree course at the Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
- Eligibility criteria: In order to be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have the offer letter for the degree program.
How to apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants must be admitted to a degree program. Next, they must apply for the opportunity via an online application form and also complete the FAFSA application.
- Supporting documents: Applicants must submit their academic documents along with their application.
Admission Requirements: Students need good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum grade point average (GPA) to access their chosen degree.
- Language requirements: If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that your language skills are high enough to be successful in your studies.
The University of Colorado Boulder is providing an educational fund based on the financial aid estimator to interested and deserving scholars.