Applications from outstanding students are accepted for the American Hat Makers Scholarship. The funding award is available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
This is a well designed program for college students. American hat makers believe in superior craftsmanship and traditional skills. They are renowned hat makers in the United States and have earned many accolades and accolades thanks to our superlative range of hats.
American Hat Makers has prided itself on making hats by hand in the United States for over 40 years. Every detail in American Hat Makers is essential. To bring you American-made hats of the highest quality, every stitch, design choice and material selection is done with conscious and deliberate thought.
Application deadline: 1 December 2021
- Seller: American Hat Makers
- Department: NA
- Course level: university
- Prizes: $ 750.
- Access mode: online
- Number of awards: unknown
- The award can be picked up in the United States.
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Courses: Sponsorship will be awarded in any sequence of courses
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record. Undergraduate students are eligible for this application program.
How to apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, applicants can directly email email@example.com
- Supporting documents: No additional documents are required for the application.
- Language Requirements: Students must demonstrate a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: Scholarship winners will receive a $ 750 prize.