Achieve your educational goals with the help of Sophie Germain master’s programs offered by the Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation (FMJH) in France for the academic year 2021-2022.
The award is intended for national and international students who wish to enroll in one of the master’s degree courses. The program aims to encourage young talents to move towards research in mathematics, where applicants must pay particular attention to writing their motivation letter on their file.
The WFJH was established in 2010 at the proclamation of the French Prime Minister with the support of an initial non-expendable capital grant as part of the development of the Campus.
Why should you apply for this program? FMJH’s purpose is to lead a scientific distinction project in mathematics and its intercommunication. They contribute to the improvement and structuring of the scientific management of its members in all matters relating to mathematics.
Application deadline: January 31, 2021
University or organization: Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation
Department: N / A
Course level: Master
Award: Educational Fund
Number of awards: N / A
Access mode: online
Nationality: national and international
The award can be collected in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible course or subjects: Master’s degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must enroll in a new program before submitting an application.
How to apply
- How to apply: Applicants must complete the online application form to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting documents: Applicants must submit a copy of the following:
- Curriculum vitae
- The degree certificate and the transcript
- Cover letter
- At least one referee’s recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must possess a Bachelor’s or equivalent with excellent grades.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your primary language, you need to demonstrate excellence through certifications e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
The Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation will provide an educational fund to excellent and deserving candidates.