Waseda University hopes to recognize the talents of international students with a prestigious funding scheme called Monbukagakusho Honors Scholarships.
This scholarship is introduced to cover the award amount of ¥ 48,000 / month for those students starting the Masters and PhD program at Waseda University. The study plan is open for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Waseda University is a leading higher education institution based in central Tokyo. In 13 university classes and 21 graduates, it has about 50,000 students. In addition to this, there is a Waseda Foreign Student House at the university. This house allows students to interact with other foreign students and understand various worldviews.
Why would you like to study at Waseda University? The students of this university will benefit from various facilities that will offer them the best possible training and support. WU offers guidance and a variety of programs that equip students with the strategies and skills to achieve their future career.
Application Deadline: Varies by program
University or organization: Waseda University
Course level: Masters and Doctorate program
Rewards: 48,000 yen / month
Number of awards: unknown
The program can be held in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from any country can participate.
- Acceptable Courses: Available to complete a master’s and doctoral program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligible Criteria: Applicant must be assigned a place to study a degree program at the institution.
Students must have a bachelor’s degree for a masters program and must have a bachelor’s degree for a doctoral program
How to apply
- How to Apply: To receive this golden opportunity, participants must be admitted to an Honors degree program at the university. Thereafter, they will automatically be considered for grants.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should submit their letters of recommendation, personal copies of awards / honors, or scanned copies with other documents.
- Admission Requirements: Interested participants must complete a high school (high school) or equivalent qualification for a degree program.
- Language requirements: English native speakers are encouraged to demonstrate their proficiency in the English language using TOEFL, IELTS or PTE
Waseda University will award the prize amount of ¥ 48,000 / month to the selected applicants.