Scholarships facilitate access to education. Therefore, John Spach offers scholarships to America’s poorest and most deserving students. The scholarship is available for the 2021/2022 session.
This funding program provides financial support to bright and needy candidates who wish to pursue undergraduate, masters and postgraduate degrees in college.
As the CEO of a reputable company, John Spach was a respected and experienced professional in the commercial cleaning and protection industry. Over the years, Spach has been a true philanthropist and has been incredibly successful.
Why should you apply for this program? John has regularly offered a portion of his proceeds to benefit the disadvantaged and disadvantaged people around him so that American students can pursue higher education in America.
Application deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or organization: John Spach
- Department: N / A
- Course level: Bachelor, Master and Postgraduate
- Prize: $ 1000
- Number of awards: N / A
- Access mode: online
- Nationality: national
- The award can be picked up in the United States.
- Eligible Countries: US applications accepted.
Eligible courses or subjects: three-year, master’s and post-graduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following / certain criteria:
You must be enrolled in and study at an accredited and recognized American college, institute, or university.
It must be a “junior” or a “sophomore” or a “freshman”, while a “graduate” is desirable.
How to apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, applicants must write an original, informative and intriguing essay on a given topic in a minimum of 700-850 words. “What is the most shocking long-term consequence of the pandemic that universities and other educational institutions will face and how can they best manage it?” Entries must be completed by email in the form of an attached Word document and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following mandatory details within the official deadline along with their original essay.
- Name and surname
- Telephone number
- Full postal address
- Email identification
- High school graduation date (YYYYMMDD)
- University, college or institution where you are currently enrolled or where you have applied or have already been accepted.
- Details of the current academic program, in particular:
- Most recent or current GPA
- Personal biography in up to 290 characters
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to this program, students must submit a previous year’s degree or certificates.
- Language Requirements: Students must demonstrate a good level of written and spoken English.
John Spach will provide a one-time award of $ 1000 to interested students from America. It will be officially given as a cash gift which will be considered a non-refundable financial payment.